I've been cooking this one for quite a while, and finally managed to push it out the door! Ashes.live now offers tools for determining your perfect dice spread in the deckbuilder (under the Costs tab), including choosing a First Five and seeing what you'll have to spend to get them in play.
Let me know if you run into any problems with the update or have any suggestions to make the site better!
This update also includes a bunch of quality of life changes around the site:
- Phoenixborn stats are output when viewing a deck
- Links for all conjurations are output in the card listing when a card has chained conjurations (like Summon Indiglow Creeper)
- Phoenixborn name is shown in the homepage stream (since I don't have big beautiful images to distinguish recent Phoenixborn)
- The detection of required dice types for your deck is improved (for instance, Rin's Fury no longer claims it requires [[natural]] dice, and choosing Aradel Summergaard does require [[natural]])
- Longer delay before filtering card listings when typing
- Cloned decks will now show up at the top of your My Decks list