Deck based to work around Battle Advantage and cripple enemy battlefield.
Jul 20, 2019 PDT
This comment was posted on a
of this deck.
This is the official deck for Saria Guideman, included in the core set.
I guess you copied the base deck instead of creating a new one.
Don't do that.
Oh sorry, I just copy and edit the content. Just the description remaining, I don't see too much problem with that.
Jul 21, 2019 PDT
Could you describe the deck? What is your first five, what are your goals in this deck, what is the card Open Memories for and how you plan to use Transfer?
Last edited Jul 21, 2019 PDT
Jul 22, 2019 PDT
I have the same questions as lidjan1#40jr ;-). However, I would guess Open Memories is either for a second Summon Orchid Dove or a second Royal Charm or to be used as a kind of joker. Anyhow, not a bad choice.
I really like the idea of a mono [[charm]] swing deck that makes most out of Royal Charm.
Maybe a few things to consider:
- Hypnotize could fit nicely. It provides you with a way to have your boosted units hit their PB relyably. The dream scenario would be: Play Amplify on a unit, pay it with a [[charm]] that goes on the unit, too. In the next turn, exhaust Hypnotize's side action and pay the cost with another two [[charm]]s that can go on the unit, too. As a main action, that unit with +6 attack swings on the PB. Of course, you need all three Royal Charms to be available for it, but the result would be quite effective ;-)
- A few more units might also be helpful. Imperial Ninja is the first coming to my mind. Mind Fog Owls do also fit, but then you don't have a spellboard slot for Hypnotize, which you might not need with the Owls anyway.
- Call to Action could be an alternative to Refresh, but the decision is actually quite dependent on the deck you're facing.
- Undying Heart seems to be on the weak end and a bit superfluous among Amplify and all the [[charm]]s
- I would go for three Call Upon the Realms. You need those [[charm]] facets.
Last edited Jul 22, 2019 PDT
Aug 05, 2019 PDT
Thanks in advance for your comments,about your points: