- Battlefield 6
- Life 17
- Spellboard 4
Cards 30 / 30
Ready Spells (1)
Alteration Spells (1)
Action Spells (15)
Reaction Spells (2)
The goal of this deck is to grab as many Hammer Knights from the discard as possible and to push out the rest of the big damage with the dinosaurs. I listed Cerasaurus Mount as a suggested FF, but, even though this is the only ready spell, it is not required. You can swap in an Archasaurus Mount in an attempt to go faster. The Cerasaurus is mostly there when facing conjuration removal.
The most important thing is to make sure that you win the trades when attacking with the Hammer Knight. Generally that is not too hard given the card's strength. It is important for her to go after the biggest units on the opposing side in order to let the Archasaurus swing through. There is a cheeky 1x Massive Growth to try to punch an extra 4-5 damage through.
- Cards which are worrying:
- Blood Chains - or anything with multiple exhaustion tokens. I could definitely add a 1x Gravity Training, but I am worried that it would just be too slow. If necessary, you could meditate to find another copy of Hammer Knight
- Gilder - Anything with unit guard drastically hurts the value of attacking with Hammer Knight. Turtle Guard is annoying, but still an expensive unit that dies to a single swing.
- Harvest Soul - conjuration removal is scary when running Archasaurus Mount
- Fear - puts you down 3 dice for sure
- Orchid Dove - Probably not too bad since aftershock kills it, but the extra cost is annoying