Here's a little list I made for Skaak, hoping one day anyone could search cards according to these mechanics (which means the list doesn't, and will never, include things that can be specifically searched on the site). Of course, the actual reason is that the game is gaining reference sheets and I wanted to list cards that fall in any sheet, but anyway, here you have.
I will update the list after every preview.
Conjured Alteration Spells
Alteration Spells which can only be attached when they are called from the conjuration pile. If discarded, they go back to the conjuration pile like other conjurations do.
- The Frostdale Giants (Ice Buff, with Rin Northfell)
- The Masters of Gravity (Enhanced Strength, with Gravity Training)
- The Goddess of Ishra (Infatuated, with Light Bringer)
- The Demons of Darmas (Hunter's Mark, with Harold; Dark Transformation, with Harvest Soul)
- The Spirits of Memoria (Angel's Embrace, with Angelic Rescue)
Face down cards
Cards which are placed under another, face down. Only exterior effects can affect it, and it is not considered to be in play or attached, but it retains its Title, Type, Placement, Play Cost. Only the owner can look at it.
- The Masters of Gravity (Polarity Mage)
- The Path of Assassins (Jericho Kill; Prepare)
- King of Titans (Summon Cerasaurus Mount; Summon Archasaurus Mount)
- The Ghost Guardian (Summon Ghostly Mount)
Costs which can be paid by several ways; to show it, two squares with complementary symbols (for example, Main Action-Side Action) appear linked together. When the cost would be paid, you choose which of the options will be part of the cost to bring the card. Keep in mind you can only custom your payment according to your actual resources; if a parallel cost asks to choose between Main Action and Side Action, and you used a Die power ability, you MUST choose Main Action as part of the cost.
Chaos Gravity, [[divine:class]]=[[sympathy:class]];
Light Swordman, [[main]]=[[side]];
Polarity Mage, [[divine:class]]=[[sympathy:class]]
Lick Wounds, [[main]]=[[side]]; Mark of the Red Flower, [[main]]=[[side]]
Drain Vitality, [[main]]=[[side]]
Master Vampire, [[ceremonial:power]]=[[sympathy:power]]
Raptor Herder, [[natural:class]]=[[sympathy:class]]
Effects written in a blue box; they can be used while the card is in hand or discard pile. They are considered in play, and are not inexhaustible.
- The Path of Assassins (Hand Trick, discard pile)
- The Spirits of Memoria (Shadow Guard, hand)
And here are two additions, they are not really mechanics, but I found them interesting anyway.
Unique cards which are actually Conjurations only the PB can call.
- The Frostdale Giants (Rin Northfell's Ice Buff)
- The Roaring Rose (Leo Sunshadow's Glow Finch)
- The Demons of Darmas (Harold Westraven's Hunter's Mark)
Conjurations genealogic trees
Conjurations which can only be called by other conjurations.
- The Song of Soaksend (Salamander Monk Spirit, with Salamander Monk)
- The Boy Among Wolves (Brillant Thorn, with Luminous Seedling, itself with Indiglow Creeper)